Adrienne Hughes, Broker/OwnerAdrienne’s in-depth experience as a real estate broker is complemented with firsthand, practical knowledge as both a real estate investor and landlord. A long-time Austin-area resident, Adrienne has a thorough understanding of the neighborhoods throughout the city and surrounding areas.
Although the Austin of her youth has evolved, Adrienne’s unwavering professional commitment to her clients remains constant. Her belief that every client deserves exceptional service continues to shape Adrienne’s business philosophy today. Described as a real estate professional who delivers results, Adrienne is organized, responsive, and proactive. She is held in high esteem among clients and colleagues because of her honesty, integrity, and work ethic.
A counselor by nature, Adrienne educates her clients throughout the buying or selling process so that they feel comfortable from pre-purchase to post-closing. Seeking to understand each client’s individualized priorities and needs, she is patient and steadfast in her guidance. Adrienne takes her role in matching home buyers and sellers seriously, and her highly-developed negotiating skills are key in creating win-win situations for her clients.
Long-term relationships are fundamental to Adrienne’s real estate philosophy, and nearly all of Adrienne’s business comes by way of referral from happy past clients and out-of-area colleagues.
Before joining the real estate industry full-time, Adrienne worked as a web designer, software developer, and software test engineer for 15 years. Her corporate acumen and technical background influence her skill sets today, inspiring her attention to detail, eye for design, and commitment to delivering positive outcomes for her clients.
While every transaction is different, Adrienne’s real estate philosophy is simple: it’s not about the transaction. It’s about delivering a lifetime of exceptional service to clients who become friends.
Adrienne’s professional designations include:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- Real Estate Technology Certification (ePRO®)
- Green Real Estate Designee (GREEN)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS®)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Texas Notary Public
Adrienne is involved in the following organizations:
- Austin Board of REALTORS® (Member)
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- Texas Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- National Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- American Association of Notaries (Member)
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (Member)
- Austin/Central Texas Realty Information MLS Operations Committee (Member, 2014-2016)
- Austin Board of REALTORS® Foundation Scholarship Committee (Member, 2017-2018)
- Austin Board of REALTORS® Foundation Most Worth Citizen Committee (Member, 2017)
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® Scholarship Committee (Member, 2017)