About Hughes & CompanyHughes & Company is a full-service residential real estate firm providing personalized and dedicated service to buyers, sellers, and investors in Austin and the surrounding area.
As a full-time REALTOR®, investor, and landlord, Broker/Owner Adrienne Hughes brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to each transaction. Her desire to help others and create lasting relationships makes her stand out in Austin’s real estate community.
Before joining the real estate industry full time, Adrienne worked as a Web Designer, Software Developer, and Software Test Engineer in the corporate world for 15 years. Her professional experience and technical background provides her the tools and skill set necessary to give her clients the best possible service and support. She works hard to not only earn your business but keep it for years to come.
Adrienne loves agent referrals as much as client referrals! Contact her if she can help you or someone you know buy or sell a property.
Adrienne’s Professional Designations:
- ABR®, Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- ePRO®, Real Estate Technology Certification
- GREEN, Green Real Estate Designee
- SRS®, Seller Representative Specialist
- SRES®, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Texas Notary Public
- Austin Board of REALTORS® (Member)
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- Texas Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- National Association of REALTORS® (Member)
- American Association of Notaries (Member)
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (Member)
- Austin/Central Texas Realty Information MLS Operations Committee (Member, 2014-2016)
- Austin Board of REALTORS® Foundation Scholarship Committee (Member, 2017-2018)
- Austin Board of REALTORS® Foundation Most Worth Citizen Committee (Member, 2017)
- Williamson County Association of REALTORS® Scholarship Committee (Member, 2017)